Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) is the world’s largest factory-based certification program for manufacturers of clothing, footwear, and other sewn products. The WRAP program certifies facilities for compliance with the 12 WRAP Principles which assure safe, legal, and ethical manufacturing processes. A WRAP certification audit will inspect your entire production process to ensure you are compliant with the 12 WRAP Principles and provides your customers assurance that your goods are ethically produced.
The 12 WRAP Principles consist of:
- Compliance with laws and workplace regulations
- Prohibition of forced labor
- Prohibition of child labor
- Prohibition of harassment or abuse
- Compensation and benefits as required by law
- Hours of work as limited by law
- Prohibition of discrimination
- Health and safety
- Freedom of association and collective bargaining
- Customs compliance
- Systemic & Collaborative Approach
- Cost-Effective Expertise
- Credibility & Dependability
MBA Solutions Provides Consultancy in WRAP Certification, Contact us now for more details of getting the certification.