OHSAS 18001 Certification:
OHSAS 18001 certification is an internationally recognized standard for health & safety within organizations. It allows companies to implement legal, effective, and appropriate health and safety management.
OHSAS 18001 certification ensures the safety of all people in the workplace, whether they are company personnel or even visitors. It also provides the company with manuals and policies in which health & safety can continually be reviewed and improved when necessary.
The advantages of implementing OHSAS 18001 are:
- Reduction of work incidents
- Compliance with work safety regulations
- Prevention of ill health or work injuries
- Improvement of business credibility and brand image
- Improved feedback from national and international market
- Increased access to public tenders
- Improved relationships with national and local institutions
- Reduction of controls and facilities in obtaining administrative authorizations
- Demonstration of a reasonable awareness
- Meeting investor requirements by facilitating access to capital
- Attainment of more competitive insurance policies
- Improved staff relationships