ISO 45001 Certification:
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
ISO 45001 training enables the organization to improve their occupational health and safety performance in preventing injury and ill-health.
ISO 45001 certification can be presented in a way that displays your organization’s commitment to providing a workplace where the risk of illness or injury to your workers, community, or customers is eliminated or minimalized.
BENEFITS OF IMPLEMENTING ISO 45001 CERTIFICATION
- Improves hazard identification and risk assessment
- Reduces downtime, overall costs of incidents at the workplace and the number of insurance premiums claimed
- Acquire globally recognized TÜV SÜD certification mark
- Enhances the involvement of leadership and participation from workers
BENEFITS OF ACQUIRING ISO 45001 CERTIFICATION FOR YOUR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
- Helps in building trust and brand integrity by providing an assurance that your management system qualifies the requirements of the international standard
- The certification also demonstrates that your management system complies with the international standard
- Validates the capability of your organization and provides assurance in proposing profitmaking partnerships