ISO 39001: Road Traffic Safety Management Systems (RTSMS)
ISO 39001:2012 is the international standard that provides the framework for Road Traffic Safety Management System (RTSMS). It can allow organizations that work with the Road Traffic systems to improve overall safety and reduce the risk of injuries or death caused by road traffic accidents. Organizations that are committed to improving road safety will benefit from implementing ISO 39001.
Benefits of ISO 39001 Certification
- Reduced costs. Due to improved efficiency, there is an opportunity to cut costs.
- Improved stakeholder relationships.
- Consumer confidence and safety.
- Improved risk management.
- Achieve objectives.
- Ability to win more business.