ISO 14001 Certification:
This standard allows businesses to set up an EMS that will help them to reduce waste, improve resource efficiency, and cut the cost of waste management.
ISO 14001 is the International Standard for Environmental Management Systems (EMS). It was designed by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) to help businesses and other organizations to reduce their environmental impact.
Any business, of any size, in any sector, can implement the ISO 14001 framework and apply for certification of their environmental management plan. This makes ISO 14001 one of the most popular standards in the world.
Gaining an ISO 14001 certification can be a useful tool to add credibility, by demonstrating that your product or service meets the environmental protection expectations of your customers. And for some industries, certification may be a legal or contractual requirement.
- Find cost savings – particularly in resource, waste, and energy management.
- Improve efficiency – across your product life cycle to reduce environmental impact.
- Improve your corporate credibility – helping to win new customers.
- Quantify, monitor and control – the ongoing environmental impact of your operations.
- Ensure compliance – with environmental legislation to avoid fines and prosecution.