International Featured Standard (IFS)Certification:
International Featured Standard (IFS) Standards are developed for and through all involved parties in the supply chain, which would like to use uniform standards to ensure the safety and quality of food and non-food products and related services.
IFS Standards help to comply with all legal food and non-food safety and quality requirements and give common and transparent standards to all concerned suppliers and service providers as well as concrete and strong answer to the high safety and quality expectations of customers.
- Demonstrate your commitment to food safety.
- Increased customer confidence.
- Control & eliminate the food safety risks.
- Ensure a sustainable food safety management system.
- Opening new market opportunities.
- Reduction in food safety incident cost.
- Compliance with legal and Codex HACCP principles.