“Food That Meets With Muslim Law”.
Muslims commonly use two terms to describe every subject as Halal or Haram. Halal is an Arabic word that means permitted, lawful with respect to which no restriction exists, and the doing and consuming of which the Law-giver, ALLAH has allowed.
Haram means the opposite-unlawful or forbidden that which the Lawgiver absolutely prohibited; anyone who engages in it is liable to incur the punishment of Allah in the Hereafter as well as a legal punishment in this world.
- If you are planning to export food products, then the halal certification in Singapore is an important thing. It helps to assure the Muslim people in importing country.
- It helps to improve the revenue of café and restaurants to the halal customers. Along with this certificate will helps to enhance the marketability of the business.
- Based on the confirmation of Muslim people, the product provided is halal. The Muslims only eat halal food as per Islamic Law.
- With the help of the halal certificate, you can improve the business sale and achieve your business goal.
- This certificate assures customers that the product served is hygienic, healthy as well as halal procedure. It allows people to buy high-quality food products
The halal certification offers lots of benefits to the business owner. It is the best marketing tool for food products. Halal food is prepared and processed using tools that are free from impurities by Islamic law.