British Retail Consortium (BRC)
British Retail Consortium (BRC) Global Standards is a leading safety and quality certification program, used by over 23,000 certificated suppliers in 123 countries, with certification issued through a worldwide network of accredited certification bodies.
The Standards guarantee the standardization of quality, safety, and operational criteria and ensure that manufacturers fulfill their legal obligations and provide protection for the end consumer. BRC Global Standards are now often a fundamental requirement of leading retailers.
- Increased market access in the global supply chain.
- Brand protection.
- Reduction of food safety and liability risks to your company.
- Demonstrated commitment to food safety and quality.
- Reduced audit redundancy.
- Improve your quality and food safety system.
- Streamline relationships with EU retailers.