GDPMD: Good Distribution Practices for Medical device.
Good Distribution Practices for Medical Devices identify the prerequisite for a QMS to be established, accomplished, and maintained by an establishment in carrying out activities in the medical device supply chain to comply with Pakistan medical device regulative instruments.
· Improve the detectability of medical devices.
· Organize the control and maintenance of records and documents.
· Systematize the overall administering procedures of medical devices.
· Strengthen the consistency of the distribution activities like customer order handling, procurement, warehouse management, devices delivery to maintenance.
· Optimize warehouse management and equipment maintenance.
· Effectively implement the procedures to recall non-conforming products, issue advisory notice, build up effective communication channels with regulatory bodies and users, handle customer complaints.
· Effective storage conditions.